- Loud Austin supervised graduate student project; finalist Online Journalism Awards 2015.
- Texas State of Change - supervised graduate student project Spring 2012; winner 2nd Place, SPJ Region 8 Mark of Excellence, Online In-Depth Reporting, Large University, 2013; funded by AEJMC/Knight Foundation grant, 2011
- South by Texas State - supervised graduate student project Spring 2009; winner 2nd Place, AEJMC, Best of the Web, Journalism Category, 2009
- Texas State Mass Comm Week site
- San Marcos Online - supervised graduate student project Fall
2007; winner 1st Place, AEJMC, Best of the Web, Journalism Category, 2008
- Thread Austin - supervised graduate student project Fall
2007; winner 3rd Place, AEJMC, Best of the Web, Journalism Category, 2008
- Bobcat Living - site featuring work from Multimedia Journalism class, Fall 2007
Toast to the Hill Country - supervised graduate student project Summer
- Code Actually - platform to teach computer programming to journalists
- Media Innovation Lab website
- CindyRoyal.com - personal website
- On That Note -
personal concert review Web site
- Cindy's Take on Tech - tech blog
- Webmaster, VCU School
of Mass Communication, 2005-2006 - implemented blog functionality and
Journalist: Election Special - designed site complementing student
Convergent - supervised student project showcasing the work of the
Advanced Photojournalism class.
Journalist Focus: East Austin - supervised student project;
Web complement for print publication.
- Teaching Technology site - a presention of student work in the J331 Web Publishing course.
- Texas Journalist Freedom
of Information site - supervised student project; winner of Nancy Monson
Freedom of Information Award 2003.
- Population Research
- CITE - Citation
Index and Tracking Environment - designed online database for bibliographic
Life - a showcase of J331 student projects
- ASNE Institute -
University of Texas, School of Journalism, American Society of Newspaper
Editors, High School Journalism Institute program for high school teachers
and newspaper advisors
- UT ASNE
in Action - participant project during UT ASNE Institute